Thursday, February 12, 2009

Memories


Just located them on the disk, pics of my Harvard days. Its amazing, feels like years ago...
The one with Vijay Tendulkar is for keeps!! I attended his lecture at MIT. He was awesome. He said that at the fag end of his life he has realised that nobody has really understood his writing, even his closest friends. He was sad and completely crest fallen at this discovery some years ago during a casual talk with his close friend on his literature. He then got into the habit of checking it with his readers and everytime it confirmed his worst fears! Its painful.
I was lucky to have met him personally. He permitted me to click a pic with him.
Someday I hope to go back to Boston to just hang around on Mass Ave, Boston Beer Works, Harvard Square...its magical!

No comments: