Sunday, February 11, 2007


The Kala Ghoda Festival 2007 is on at Kala Ghoda (Black Horse), Mumbai. Its a festival of arts, crafts, movies, music and dance. Amatuers as well as professional artists display their skills in an around the roads, lanes, theatres, as well as art galleries around Kala Ghoda.

I found these three old friends (the one on the left is a roadside art dealer) standing and chatting. I tried to click their pic without being noticed. But they did. And I am glad they did, because they quickly posed with a smile at the camera. The camera has captured it (their quick reflexes) beautifully.

Once I clicked, they smiled back towards me and continued their talk. After sometime I realised that they were being clicked by so many other photographers, and had probably got used to it.

This realisation, I think, has added more beauty to the pic.

No comments: